With mobileX-PDF Forms, existing digital forms can be used and edited flexibly in PDF format in the mobile app mobileX-CrossMIP. They are particularly suitable for forms that require no or little dynamic input and are used on larger displays.
With mobileX-CrossForms companies can create individual, dynamic forms for the mobile app mobileX-CrossMIP. Technicians can fill out checklists and forms on their mobile device in the familiar mobileX-CrossMIP interface and then create a PDF form with signature.
Form fields can be pre-filled with information from the order, on the customer or other data available on the mobile client, thus assisting the technician with the input.
Parts of a document such as internal text or images can be revised and removed before finalization.
Feedback and saving of the form in the backend system is done as a PDF document.
Via the validation system the inputs can be checked for valid values. For this purpose, common validators are already available for mandatory fields, email addresses, value limits and others. These can be extended by own rules. These can also be dynamically activated based on context information, e.g. of the order or customer.
All values that are captured via mobileX CrossForms can be transferred and stored in the backend system in structured form as a data record and (optionally) unstructured as a PDF document. The PDF form is also created in the WebIDE and can be customized as desired by integrating logos and adapting to the CI.
The layout of the mobileX-CrossForms corresponds to the app mobileX-CrossMIP and is also very well suited for small displays such as smartphones and tablets. Even extensive checklists and protocols can be edited in a user-friendly way.
WebIDE of mobileX-CrossForms
The WebIDE of mobileX-CrossForms offers great comfort and support for the creation of forms and their PDF documents:
- Modern code editor with auto completion and display of semantic and syntactic errors
- GraphQL Query Editor with live execution of queries against real data
- Live preview for the form and PDF document with “real data” from the test or production environment
- Integration of the mobile app in a sandbox for testing the forms in the real context of the client
- Virtual file structure to organize multiple files during development
- Code debugging via the browser’s developer tools
- Tools for internationalization (i18n): Excel import and export for translations, changeable language in preview