This year mobileX AG is joining TA Cook in hosting the Mobile Enterprise Forum on the following dates:
5/24 - 5/25/2012 in Düsseldorf and 6/26 - 6/27/2012 in Munich
There you can meet experienced project managers from medium-sized companies and corporate groups. Drawing on their own experiences, they will share ingredients for successful implementation of Mobile Workforce Management in their companies. Learn from their practical experience and take advantage of the opportunity to engage in discussion with experts.
Appearing at the Düsseldorf event:
- ThyssenKrupp Elevators: Jörg Conrad, Director of Support Service
- MVV Energie: Klaus Fischer, SAP PM Coordinator
- Ista Deutschland, Helmut Schötzke, Operations Management
» See schedule for Düsseldorf
Attending the Munich event:
- Alfred Kärcher, Thomas Marx, group director in customer service
- Vorarlberger Netz, Thomas Steger, network operation
- Mainova, Holger Klingbeil, application consultant; Brit Weiß, director of operations
» See schedule for Munich
There will also be presentations by various providers in the following areas:
- The right device for the mobile service technician: Motorola Solutions and Panasonic Toughbook (Experience the „Toughpad“ live!)
- Device Management & Mobile Device Security: MobileIron demonstrates how to manage different platforms and systems
- PTV as a provider of digital map material
- Prosoft as a provider of secure digital signatures
The keynote will be delivered by Dr. Karsten Huffstadt, Director of Applied Research for Mobile Solutions, Hochschule Würzburg-Schweinfurt.
CEO of mobileX AG, Dipl. Inf. Hannes Heckner, will provide professional direction.