mobileX-MIP / CrossMIP
- Service technicians in mechanical and plant engineering use mobileX-MIP for Field Service to enter their service report including customer signature.
- mobileX-MIP for Field Service provides the technician in the factory maintenance with all the needed information for classical maintenance tasks. He can digitally edit orders and create completion confirmations via a clear and intuitive user interface.
- mobileX-CrossMIP is the mobile multiplatform solution for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. The slim application enables mobile technicians in service or in maintenance to process easily and quickly the main activities on their mobile device. Through the full offline capability the users have access to all necessary data at any time.
- Companies in the utility sector use mobileX-MIP for Field Service for order assignment and completion confirmation in the areas of network operation and/or metering.
- Medical equipment technicians use mobileX-MIP for Field Service for mobile entry of service reports. They also create new jobs on-site and input the work they have completed for them.
- Service technicians enter their service report with mobileX-MIP for Field Service. They also use the checklist and object list functions to efficiently perform "mass confirmations" (e.g. testing of smoke detectors).
- mobileX-MIP for Field Service provides online access to complex system structures on-site - and not only to technicians in the telecommunications / IT field.
- mobileX-MIP for Field Service meets all requirements, from simple time entry to complex mobile service applications.